I Want to...

The "I Want To..." section is intended to make the Red Deer County website easier to navigate for residents, businesses, and visitors. This section allows users to find items or actions that are commonly asked of the County.

If you would like to let us know about an issue that you've seen within Red Deer County, please use our Report-A-Problem form.

Examples of what you can find here:

Apply For... Burn Permits, Development Permits, Jobs, Public Events

Contact... Staff, the Council, the Mayor

Learn About... Budget, Economic Development, utilities

Pay My... Utility bill, taxes, violation notice

Sign Up For... Blue Sign Replacement Program, County News, email alerts

View... Agendas & minutes, plans, policies & procedures

...and many more options covering all aspects and services offered by Red Deer County.