Property Taxes Due June 30, 2012
● Property taxes are based on the calendar year (January to December) and are due on June 30, 2012
● The Property Tax Notices are issued in May, after County Council passes the bylaw
● A 6% penalty will be applied on July 1, 2012 on any outstanding balance. An additional 6% will be applied on November 1, 2012 and again on March 1, 2013.
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
• Most banks accept property tax payments in person, through ATM, telephone, or online banking. Use your 9-digit roll number as your account number, payable to Red Deer County Taxes.
• Cheques can be made out to Red Deer County. *Please reference your roll number and include your remittance slip.
In Person at the County Office
• Please be sure to have your tax notice with you. We accept cheque, cash and debit as methods of payment. During evening and weekend hours, sealed envelopes can be dropped in the drop box near the front door of the County office.