Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
- Monthly installments to provide for payment of property taxes and local improvement taxes will be based on the following:* For the first 5 months of the current year, monthly payments equivalent to 1/12 of the previous year's levy.* For the last 7 months of the current year, monthly payments equivalent to 1/7 of the balance of the tax levy for the current year after the deduction of the payments for the first 5 months.
You will still receive a Tax Notice with an amount due, but no payments outside the Monthly Tax Payment Plan are necessary.
Pre-authorized payments for the current year will now be withdrawn on June 1st, to reflect the new levy.
Sign up >> Pre-Authorized Payment Agreement
Terms of Payment: Due Date for tax payment is June 30 to avoid all penalties. Taxes levied are deemed to have been imposed for the period from January 1 to December 31 of that year.
For complete details on tax payment deadlines, please see the reverse of your property tax notice.
* Office Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
* We accept payment by Interac, personalized cheques and cash. We do not accept Credit Card Payments. Please do not send cash in the mail.
* To avoid lineups and mail delays, forward cheques postdated June 30. Please ensure that the detachable bottom portion of your tax notice is forwarded along with your payment.
* If you are sending one cheque in payment of taxes on more than one property, please ensure that you forward all the related detachable portions of the tax notices.
* Any payment for property tax forwarded by mail shall be deemed to have been received on the same date as the Canada Post Postmark stamped on the envelope in which the said payment was received.