Road Construction Projects
- Mckenzie Road Roundabouts
- Roundabout - Hwy 2A & Twp Rd 372 (Airport Drive)
- Lantern Street East Intersection Upgrade
Construction of a roundabout at Highway 2A and Township Road 372 (Airport Drive) near Springbrook began April 19, with a projected completion of September 2021.
July 18 Update: Access to Twp Rd 372 from Hwy 2A is closed and expected to remain closed until the end of September. Twp Rd 372 can still be accessed from Mckenzie Road and Hwy 42. View detour information.
The project includes:
- Roadway widening from Leva Avenue to Laura Avenue
- Construction of a “mini-roundabout” at Liberty Avenue and Lantern Street
- Two pedestrian pathways south of Lantern Street: one along Liberty Avenue and one from Lake Street to Lantern Street
This project is in Phase 2 of construction. Weather permitting, this project will be complete by the end of July.
PHASE 2 CLOSURES