Red Deer County is committed to the delivery of essential services while ensuring the health and safety of our residents and staff. This page will be updated to reflect changes in our operations, as well as changes to restrictions and guidelines as determined by the Province of Alberta.
red deer county updates
- The Red Deer County office is currently open to the public.
- Red Deer County Municipal Planning Commission (MPC) and Council meetings continue in person. The option to join the meeting virtually is also available. Agendas and instructions on how to access the meeting can be found online.
MEAL DELIVERY PROGRAM
The purpose of the Meal Delivery Program is to provide delivery of frozen meals to residents of Red Deer County, the Town of Bowden, the Town of Penhold, the Village of Delburne and the Village of Elnora who are self-isolating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Alberta Biz Connect - Workplace guidance and supports to help businesses and non-profits affected by COVID-19 operate safely and support their recovery.
- Government of Alberta "Unsolicited Offers Program” - If you are a business or individual offering supplies or services that would support the pandemic response register for the Unsolicited Offers Program.
- Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers - To support businesses that are facing revenue losses and to help prevent lay-offs, the government is providing eligible small employers a temporary wage subsidy for a period of three months.
- Essential Services information - click here to find out more about what constitutes essential services in Alberta.
- Alberta SPCA - Report an animal in distress or get help for the animals in your care by visiting the Alberta SPCA page.