Agriculture Service Board

Agendas & Minutes

Agendas | Minutes


The duties of Red Deer County's Agricultural Services Board (ASB) include: act as an advisory body to council, advise and help organize weed, pest, soil and water conservation programs, assist in the control of livestock diseases, promote and develop agricultural policies, undertake projects referred to them by County Council and assist with the preparation of the County's Agricultural Services budget.

The ASB is bound by the terms of the Agricultural Service Board Act.

Additional Resources